Catch a College or Professional Game in Comfort and Luxury—on a Charter Bus
When it’s fall in Dallas, there’s only one thing on everyone’s mind—football!! Whether you’re a fan of professional or college football, Dallas offers world-class gridiron action, from the five-time world champion Cowboys to the Mustangs of Southern Methodist University. You can also catch one of the great college matchups—Texas vs. Oklahoma in the Red River Showdown, and the First Responder Bowl is contested here on December 30.
There are few outings more exciting than a trip to a college or professional football game. But you don’t want to make it a lot of work, battling traffic, looking for a place to park or trying to find the venue. With a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you can enjoy every minute of the trip while we handle all the details.
A Charter Bus for Your Excursion to the Big Game—The Smart Choice
When you’re taking a group to a Cowboys game or to a gridiron clash involving one of the universities in the Dallas area, there are a lot of details to handle. None, though, may be more important than how you get there and back. If there are hiccups in your transportation, it can put a damper on just about everything. Don’t roll the dice on your travel—with a charter bus, you’ll enjoy:
- Safety and security—The training and skills of the drivers make charter buses one of the safest ways to travel. In addition, you won’t have to worry about uninvited guests, as there’s only one way on and off the bus.
- Dependability—With most other forms of transportation, delays and cancellations are fairly common…not with a charter bus! Your driver has the tools to anticipate traffic snarls and find alternate routes to your destination. With our access to a vast network of charter bus service providers nationwide, we can quickly find a replacement bus, if necessary.
- Flexibility—There’s no other method of travel that lets you determine when you’ll leave, where you’ll stop, how many times you’ll stop, how long you’ll stay there and when you’ll return. A charter bus also makes it easier to make last-minute or real-time adjustments to your itinerary, or even book an entire trip with short notice.
- Comfort—All charter buses (except some of the school buses) have plush, high-back bucket seats with more leg room than any other mode of travel. There’s no middle seat on a charter bus, so you won’t be bumping elbows with your neighbor. The aisles are spacious and you can move about at your leisure.
- No-hassle travel—With a charter bus, you won’t have to check the GPS or look at your watch. You won’t have to battle traffic or try to find a place to park. You’ll ride on the same coach to and from the game, and your personal items will travel with you, so there are no worries about missed connections or lost bags. There’s no TSA line, and your devices won’t cause any problems with the navigational systems on the bus. You can stay connected at all times.
- The opportunity to use the high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes, so you won’t get stuck in traffic
- A cost-effective way to travel—Because you share the costs of transportation with other passengers, charter bus travel is routinely one of the most affordable ways to go
- Going green—When you ride with others on a charter bus, you’re taking private vehicles off the roads, reducing carbon emissions
At US Coachways, we have been leaders in the charter bus rental business for more than three decades. Go to our convenient online cost calculator to get a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus rental to a football game in Dallas this fall. Call us at 1-855-287-2427 to start the process or to get answers to any questions about charter bus rentals.
Football in Dallas This Fall—America’s Team and More!!
Let’s face it—there’s no atmosphere more electric than AT&T Stadium in Arlington. The Cowboys play 8 games at home between Labor Day and New Year’s Eve, including the traditional Thanksgiving Day clash. Every game matters and you’re sure to see once-in-a-lifetime action in any given week, but the matchups that promise the most drama include:
- October 6, when the Pack comes to town—Pre-season prediction have the Cowboys and Packers in a tight race for the final playoff spots
- October 20, against the 2018 Super Bowl champion Eagles—Philadelphia has the talent and is hungry to return to the form that saw them romp in Super Bowl LII
- December 29, in the regular season-ending clash with the Washington Redskins—The playoffs may likely be on the line when this long-time foe comes to town
But there’s a lot more to get gridiron fans on their feet in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex on a crisp fall Saturday or Sunday afternoon:
- The Southern Methodist University Mustangs, despite the departure of starting quarterback Ben Hicks, may have improved their offensive potential with the arrival of Shane Buechele for the University of Texas. Expect a wide-open offense from SMU, with a beefed up running game and a talented crew of receivers. The Mustangs’ decision to move four underclassmen to starters on the offensive line late last year should also reap rewards this year. Catch the SMU home games at the Gerald J. Ford Stadium.
- The annual clash between the Longhorns of Texas and the Oklahoma Sooners, known as the Red River Showdown, is scheduled for Saturday, October 12, at the historic Cotton Bowl. Last year, the Sooners took home bragging rights on their way to a Rose Bowl clash with Georgia.
The Right Bus for Your Group
A charter bus is ideally suited for just about any group travel, but you want to take the time to make certain the bus you rent meets your needs. At US Coachways, we’ll look at the details of your outing—how many people are going, how long you’ll be traveling, what items you’ll need to bring and what you’ll want to take home, and any other special needs of your group. Then we’ll reach out to our extensive network of charter bus vendors to find the coach that’s best for your group and your trip.
If you’re taking in some football with a small-to-mid-sized group, you’ll appreciate the mini-bus. There are a number of different sizes, with accommodations for anywhere from 24 to 35 passengers, and ample space for personal items. If you’re going with a horde of screaming fans, we recommend the full-sized bus, with space for up to 57 people and an on-board bathroom. Multiple bus rentals are always an option.
All charter buses available through US Coachways have climate control and high-back bucket seats, as well as a basic sound system. Additional amenities, including Wifi, electrical outlets, additional storage, DVD players and hardwood floors, are available for an additional fee. Check with your booking agent.
Choose a Charter Bus Rental for Any Excursion
There’s no question that a charter bus is a great way to catch a professional or college football game. You won’t have to battle traffic around the stadium, try to find a place to park, or walk a mile or two back to your car after the game. You won’t need a designated driver—everyone can enjoy every minute.
But the things that make a charter bus so perfect for travel to a big game—dependability, safety, affordability, comfort and flexibility, also make it ideal for just about any other type of travel:
- Other once-in-a-lifetime events—Pavilion, stadium and arena concerts, touring theatrical productions, motor car races, food and drink festivals, public rallies
- Family celebrations—Birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, reunions, graduation and retirement parties, bar and bat mitzvahs
- Company and corporate travel—Conferences, conventions, business meetings, seminars, workshops, training and educational programs, team-building exercises, picnics, golf outings and company parties
- Senior citizen and retiree outings—Museums and historical attractions, concerts and plays, shopping trips, casino adventures, fall foliage tours
- School travel—Fan and athlete travel for sports events, graduation and prom after-parties, club and class trips, student volunteer projects, fraternity and sorority outings, cultural offerings
- Church travel—Mission trips, choir tours, retreats, church camp activities, local volunteer work, youth group and other fellowship events
The US Coachways Pledge
At US Coachways, we built our reputation on our commitment to personal service and attention. When you rent a bus from us, you’ll have the benefit of:
- Your own dedicated service team, providing swift response to your needs and concerns, as well as a single point of contact throughout your trip
- Our comprehensive dispatch services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- The US Coachways online Trip Management Portal, a powerful tool that allows you to see invoices, itineraries and other information from all your charter bus rentals in the same location
- Our unmatched purchasing power—We book, on average, more than $55 million in annual charter bus rentals. That gives us the local market knowledge and the vendor relationships to get highly competitive pricing for our clients.
- A high degree of flexibility—With more than 30 years in the business and access to a vast network of charter bus service providers nationwide, we can usually make last-minute or real-time modifications to your travel schedule without difficulty. In many instances, we can set up an entire trip with relatively short notice.
We are certified by the General Services Administration (GSA) to provide charter bus rental services to the United States government and its agencies.
Book Your Game Bus Today!!
At US Coachways, we bring more than 30 years of charter bus rental experience to groups and group leaders in Texas and across the United States. To get a free quote on the cost of a charter bus trip to see some football in Dallas this fall, go to our easy-to-use online cost calculator. To learn more about the full scope of our services, or to ask any questions about charter bus rental services, call us at 1-855-287-2427 and ask to speak to a travel consultant.