Enjoy the Windy City in the Comfort and Convenience of a Charter Bus
Looking for a getaway this fall or winter? Why not visit Chicago!! It’s a vibrant city, with festivals and events nearly every week. There’s also great shopping along the Miracle Mile, some of the world’s best live music venues, museums, world class sports and the city’s storied cornucopia of eateries. But make it easy on yourself—don’t battle traffic or try to navigate the city on your own. Get a bunch of friends and see Chicago in luxury and style—in the comfort of a charter bus rental from US Coachways.
Why You Want to Take a Charter Bus to Chicago
When you are organizing group travel, there are seemingly endless details that need to be addressed, but none is more important than your choice of transportation. Everything else can go right, but if there are challenges with your travel, people will remember. Don’t take unnecessary risk!! With a charter bus, you’ll have:
- Reliable transportation—Did you know that about 40% of air travelers arrive late somewhere every single day? That won’t happen with a charter bus. Your driver has the tools to anticipate most traffic problems and find other ways to get you there on time. In addition, because of the extensive network of vendors nationwide, it’s usually easy for us to find a replacement bus.
- A truly hassle-free mode of travel—With a charter bus, nobody has to check the GPS or look at the time. Your driver will handle those details, and will also deal with traffic. You won’t have to spend hours looking for a place to park. We’ll drop you off and pick you up close to your destination. There’s no TSA security checkpoint with a charter bus and your devices won’t interfere with navigational systems, so you can stay connected at all times. You’ll be on the same coach for your entire trip and your luggage will travel with you, so there won’t be any worries about lost bags or missed connections.
- An unmatched level of flexibility—With a charter bus, you’re in control, telling us when you want to leave, where you’ll go, how long you’ll stay there and when you’ll come home. You can usually make last-minute or real-time modifications to your schedule, and may even be able to book an entire outing with little notice.
- Safety and security—You’ll have a highly trained professional behind the wheel. There’s also limited access to your coach, so you won’t have to worry about uninvited guests. You and your personal items will be secure.
- A really comfortable way to travel—Your charter bus will have wide, high-back bucket seats with plenty of leg room. There’s no middle seat on a charter bus, either. The aisles are spacious and you can move about at any time.
- A cost-effective way to travel—On a charter bus, you’ll share many of the costs of transportation with fellow passengers. That makes it consistently one of the most affordable ways to take a group anywhere.
- More than just a bus—Your coach can serve a number of purposes. It’s an excellent meeting place when you’re on the road, whether you’re giving advance instructions, prepping team members for a meeting, or having a family party. It can also be a quite place for a little down time when everyone else is out on the town.
- Access to the high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes, always as good thing in and around Chicago
- A chance to help the planet—When you all ride together on a charter bus, that reduces the number of private automobiles on the roads, lowering carbon emissions
At US Coachways, we bring more than three decades of experience to groups and group leaders across the country. Visit our online cost calculator to get a free estimate of the cost of a charter bus trip to Chicago. Call us at 1-855-287-2427 to learn more about our services or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals.
Chicago—Your Destination for a Great Time
Here are just a few of the exciting events drawing you to Chicago over the next six months:
- The Chicago International Film Festival, October 16-27—The 55th annual affair, the longest running competitive film festival in North America, offers viewers hundreds of different motion pictures from around the world, with films from more than 50 countries. The festival encompasses a wide array of genres, from documentaries to black perspectives to a category called “Reel Women.”
- Open House Chicago, October 19-20—Go inside some of the city’s most fascinating architectural treasures as part of this free public festival. You’ll be able to see the inner sanctum at more than 250 of Chicago’s most iconic buildings. The sites change from year to year—the 2019 venues will be announced in September.
- Christkindlmarket Chicago, November—Every November, this marriage of German culture and the holiday spirit takes over Daley Plaza, recreating a German village of huts offering handmade crafts, clothing, ornaments, and food, from knockwurst to potato pancakes. It’s a great place for some early Christmas shopping. This year’s date has not yet been announced.
- Chicago Restaurant Week—This culinary extravaganza, celebrating its 12th year, features almost 400 of Chi-town’s local eateries, with price fixe menus for both lunch and dinner. The event is so popular, it’s been extended to two weeks, running from January 25 through February 7, 2020. For just a taste, don’t miss the First Bites Bash on January 24, where 70 of Chicago’s best chefs serve up samplings at the Field Museum of Natural History.
- Chicago Chinese New Year and Chinatown Parade—2020 is the Year of the Rat, and Chicagoans will ring it in on February 2, 2020, with a big parade along Wentworth Avenue in Chinatown. Expect breathtaking floats, marching bands and the traditional lion dances, as well as plenty of tasty treats along the parade route. The festivities actually kick off on January 25, when the Chinese Fine Arts Society hosts a day of Chinese music, dance and martial arts.
- Get into the spirit(s) of winter—Chicago has always been a city of good cheer and this winter offers no exception. There’s the Chicago Wine Fest: Winter Edition, on December 7, held at specially selected bars throughout the city. Come back in January for the Chicago Winter Whiskey Tasting Festival or in February for the Chicago Winter Tequila Tasting Festival, both guaranteed to give you a warm glow.
A Charter Bus—A Great Choice for Any Trip to Chicago
The many features that make a charter bus so appealing—the safety, flexibility, dependability, comfort and affordability—make it an outstanding selection for any outing to the Windy City:
- A senior citizen or retiree excursion—Museums and historical sites, shopping along the Magnificent Mile, concerts and plays, fall color tours and casino adventures
- Family gatherings—Weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, reunions, graduation parties, bar and bat mitzvahs, birthday, retirement and anniversary celebrations
- Business and corporate events—Conferences, conventions, seminars, workshops, training, team-building exercises, business meetings, picnics, golf outings and other company parties
- Faith-based travel—Mission trips, church camp, religious conferences or conventions, local ministries, youth or other fellowship outings, choir tours
- School travel—High school and college athletic team trips, prom and graduation after-parties, student volunteer projects, cultural affairs, club and class trips
- Special activities—Stadium, pavilion and arena concerts; college and professional sports; motor car races; bowl games; festivals and public rallies
Our Commitment to You
At US Coachways, we take personal service and attention seriously. When you travel with us, you’ll have the benefit of:
- Our comprehensive dispatch services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Your own dedicated service team, offering you a single point of contact throughout your trip, as well as timely and effective responses to all your needs
- The US Coachways online Trip Management Portal, a cutting edge tool that allows you to view invoices, itineraries and other information from all of your charter bus rentals in the same place
- The flexibility that comes from our experience and access to charter bus service providers nationwide—we can usually accommodate last-minute or real-time changes, and can often book an entire trip with short notice.
- The purchasing power we have in the charter bus rental industry—because we book more than $55 million in charter bus rentals every year, we have the vendor loyalty and local market knowledge to get some of the best deals for our clients.
We are also GSA (General Services Administration) approved to make charter bus rentals available to the federal government and its agencies.
The Right Bus Can Make All the Difference
Okay, you’ve made a smart decision and decided to book a charter bus for your outing to Chicago. There’s one more important step—work with your booking agent to make certain you have the right coach for your group and your trip.
When you rent a charter bus from US Coachways, we’ll learn as much as we can about your group and your trip—how many people are going, how long you’ll be on the road, what you’ll need to take and what you’ll want to bring home, and any special needs of your passengers. Then we’ll contact our vast network of charter bus service providers nationwide to find the ideal vehicle.
If you’re going to Chicago with a small-to-medium-sized group, we recommend the mini-bus. It comes in a number of sizes, accommodating anywhere from 24 to 35 people. There’s also plenty of room for your personal items. For larger groups, the full-sized bus is a great fit, with room for up to 57 passengers. Multiple bus rentals are always an option.
You can expect climate control, ample storage space and wide, high-back reclining bucket seats on almost any coach (except for some of the school buses). You can also add many modern conveniences, including Wifi, electrical outlets, DVD players and monitors, world-class stereo systems, public address systems and hardwood floors, for an added fee. US Coachways can also provide ADA-accessible buses. To learn your options, check with your booking agent.
Make Your Charter Bus Trip Reservation to Chicago Today
With a charter bus, any time of year is a great time to visit Chi-town. When you ride with us, you’ll have the benefit of our 30+ years of experience in the charter bus rental industry. To get a free quote on the cost of a charter bus excursion to the Windy City, go to our easy to use online cost calculator. To ask any questions about charter bus travel or to learn about the full scope of our services, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak to an experienced travel consultant.