Visit One of America’s Most Historic Cities on a Charter Bus!
If you’re like most of us, you’re antsy to get out, but still a bit cautious. One of the safest ways to vacation is outdoors, and one of the great cities for being outdoors, in the fall and year-round, is Boston. Known as the Cradle of Liberty for it pivotal role in American Independence, Boston offers a virtually endless array of historical venues, from the legendary Freedom Trail to Faneuil Hall, from the Boston Common and Harvard College to the Old South Meeting House and the Boston Harbor (site of the most famous tea party in history).
But Boston is a big city. You don’t want the stress and anxiety of trying to navigate your way around. With a charter bus from US Coachways, you can relax with everyone else while we handle all the details.
Taking Extra Precautions to Ensure Your Safety
At US Coachways, we have implemented a number of procedures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, focused on protecting the health and safety of passengers on our charters:
- We provide personal protection equipment (PPE) for all drivers, as required by the Department of Transportation, CDC and local regulations
- We employ improved and expanded cleaning procedures, which meet or exceed CDC and local government guidelines
While we believe that social distancing guidelines, masks and effective sanitation procedures are essential for protecting the safety of our customers and our team members, we also recognize that every charter bus trip is different. We will work closely with you to identify and implement those measures best suited for your group, but we acknowledge our customers often have a better understanding of the precise measures to be implemented.
We understand that booking a charter bus trip in today’s world may involve some uncertainty. For your convenience, we’ve introduced Worry Free Booking.
The US Coachways Commitment
We know that, when it comes to booking travel, you have options. We are committed to providing a level of customer service and attention unmatched in the business. When you book with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Comprehensive dispatch services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with the ability to manage multiple pick-up and drop-off sites simultaneously
- Flexibility you won’t get anywhere else—You tell us when you want to leave, when you want to stop, how long you want to stay and when you want to return. We’ll handle all the details. In most instances, we can make last minute or real-time revisions to your itinerary, or even book an entire trip with short notice.
- The use of our state-of-the-art online Trip Management Portal—This tool lets you view invoices, itineraries and other information from all your US Coachways trips in a single location. You can also request a quote, make a payment, change your travel plans or track a reservation.
- The best logistical support in the industry—We’ll pay close attention to all the particulars, from the determination of optimal locations for picking up and dropping off attendees to the selection of the best bus for your outing. We will also keep an eye on road conditions or other factors that may interfere with your travel.
- Your own, dedicated project management team, with a single contact person throughout your trip
- Our purchasing power—Because we typically book, on average more than $55 million in annual charter bus trips, we have the local market knowledge and the vendor loyalty to consistently secure highly competitive pricing
US Coachways is also GSA (General Services Administration) certified to provide charter bus services to the United States government and its agencies, including the armed forces.
The Many Historic Offerings in Beantown
Come to Boston to experience first-hand many of the storied locations and edifices from the American Revolution:
- The Freedom Trail—This walking trail, approximately two and a half miles long, features many of the most famous historical attractions in Boston and in the United States. Start at the Old South Meeting House, a Congregational Church where approximately 5,000 colonists gathered in 1773 to stage the Boston Tea Party. Visit the site of the Boston Massacre, where five colonists were killed in the early days of the Revolutionary War.
- The home of patriot Paul Revere—The oldest residential structure in downtown Boston, the Paul Revere House showcases the Georgian architecture popular in the late 18th There’s a museum where you can see artifacts and learn more about Revere’s thrilling “midnight ride.”
- The Old North Church—Located on the city’s North End, this is where sexton Robert Newman displayed two lanterns on the night of April 18, 1775, warning the colonists that the British were coming by way to the Charles River (by sea).
- The Bunker Hill Monument—Though the colonists lost the famed battle of Bunker Hill, it was the first major conflict of the American Revolutionary War and set the stage for independence.
- Faneuil Hall—Erected in 1742, Faneuil Hall became a rallying place for champions of independence, including Samuel Adams. His bronze sculpture now stands outside Faneuil Hall, which has since been converted to a marketplace offering a wide range of goods, as well as popular restaurants.
- The Boston Harbor—Though it’s best-known as the site of the world’s largest teapot, the Boston Harbor is also a great place for sightseeing and whale-watching. You’ll get a breathtaking view of the city skyline from the Harborwalk, as well as the 30-plus islands that dot the Atlantic coastline. The Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum is deemed one of the top places to visit, with costumed actors leading tours, as well as two fully restored ships and high-tech displays.
Let US Coachways Help You Secure the Ideal Bus for Your Trip to Boston
Choosing a charter bus is just the first step in helping you have a great outing. You also want to make certain you have the right coach for your group and for your trip.
At US Coachways, we’ll take the time to learn all the details of your event—how many people you expect to travel with you, how long you’ll be on the road, what you’ll need to bring or want to take home with you, and any other special needs of your participants. Then we’ll work closely with our unparalleled network of charter bus service providers nationwide, so that we can locate the coach that best fits all your needs.
If you’re headed to Beantown with a small-to-medium-sized group, we highly recommend the mini-bus. It comes in a number of different sizes, accommodating anywhere from 24 to 35 passengers. For larger entourages, you’ll want the full-sized charter bus, with on-board bathrooms and seating for up to 57 people. All charter buses (other than some school buses) come with plush high-back seats, climate control, a state-of-the-art sound system and plenty of room for your personal items. Other modern conveniences may be available for an extra charge, including Wifi, electrical outlets and charging stations, public address systems, DVD players and monitors, hardwood floors and leather seats. Check with your booking agent.
Your Rights as a US Coachways Customer
When you book a trip to Boston with US Coachways, you are entitled to:
- Know the estimated costs of your trip up front—We will document all anticipated costs in writing, so that you have them before you enter into an agreement. We know from experience, however, that there are often unforeseen circumstances that affect availability and pricing. If the expected cost of your charter bus increases after you’ve signed your contract (provided the increase is not caused by changes you made to your travel plans), we will give you the option to cancel your booking without incurring a cancellation fee.
- Protection in the event of cancellation—We will fully explain our cancellation policy, providing you with a written copy before you book your trip. We will also give you the opportunity to purchase “cancellation protection.”
- The services of a professional driver—We require that anyone driving a bus on one our charters comply with all state and federal safety and driving regulations. We also require that your driver be thoroughly informed and knowledgeable of your itinerary and act with absolute professional courtesy at all times. If your driver fails to meet these standards, we ask that you notify us promptly, so that we can conduct a thorough investigation. If we confirm your assertions, we will refund you 5% of the total cost of the charter, up to a maximum refund of $500.
- Amenities that function properly—Any standard features on your coach, such as seats, stereo and climate control, must work as intended. Additionally, any additional amenities you’ve purchased, such as Wifi, DVD players/monitors and electrical outlets, must also function correctly. You are entitled to a 5% refund of the total cost of your charter for each day an amenity does not work properly, up to a maximum of 20% of the total cost of your charter.
- Protection in the event of weather or national emergency-related cancellation—If an event cancels or a venue closes because of a declared national emergency, your cancellation fee will be limited to $500 per vehicle, provided you did nothing to cause the cancellation or closure. If there’s a weather-related closure or cancellation, you will be allowed to use the cancellation fee as a discount on any future bookings with US Coachways.
- A timely departure—We require a 30-minute grace period for your initial departure. If we are more than 30 minutes late, we will refund you 5% of the total cost of your charter. For each additional 30-minute delay in your departure, we will refund another 5% of the total cost of your charter, up to a maximum of 20% of the total cost of the charter.
Take a Charter Bus for Any Outing to Boston
Flexibility…safety…affordability…comfort…reliability…convenience…all the characteristics that make charter buses such a great way to travel…make it a smart choice for any event:
- Family gatherings—Reunions, graduations, weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, bar and bat mitzvahs, birthday and anniversary celebrations, retirement parties and even family vacations
- Business and corporate outings—Conferences and conventions, workshops and seminars, business and shareholder meetings, training sessions, employee volunteer efforts, golf outings, company picnics and other celebrations
- School travel—Fan and athlete transportation, cultural outings, band and orchestra concerts and festivals, student volunteer requirements, graduation and prom after-parties, sorority and fraternity events, club and class trips
- Church outreach—Mission trips, local volunteer projects, adult and youth fellowship events, choir tours, faith-based conventions and conferences, church camp sessions, praise meetings and gatherings
- Senior and retiree excursions—Shopping trips, plays and concerts, historical attractions and museums, casino outings and fall foliage tours
- Once-in-a-lifetime events—College and professional sports, bowl games and championships, stadium, arena and pavilion concerts, touring theatrical productions, motor car races, food and cultural festivals, rallies, marches and parades
Make Your Charter Bus Reservation to the Cradle of Liberty Today!
Take all the work out of an excursion to the historic city of Boston. With US Coachways, you’ll have the benefit of our 35+ years as leaders in the charter bus industry, providing effective ground transportation solutions to groups, group leaders and businesses. Need to get an estimate of the costs of a charter bus trip to Beantown? Just go to our user-friendly online cost calculator. To learn more about the variety of ways we can help you with group travel, or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-0287-2427 and ask for one of our experienced luxury travel consultants.