Travel to Nassau and Suffolk Counties in Safety, Comfort and Convenience on a Charter Bus
If you’re like most folks, you’re looking for a way to get away, somewhere where you won’t necessarily find a lot of people, where the pace is a little slower, where you can get some fresh air. The ideal place—scenic Long Island, where you can enjoy beaches, great food and world-class arts and culture.
But Long Island is pretty spread out–if you take your own vehicle, though, you’ll likely spend a lot of time behind the wheel. Here’s a better option—take in all Nassau County and Suffolk County have to offer on a charter bus rental from US Coachways. Relax with friends and family while we take care of everything.
Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
At US Coachways, we believe that the COVID-19 pandemic demands our full attention. To maximize the safety of our customers, we have implemented a wide range of measures, including:
- Improved and expanded cleaning procedures that meet or exceed CDC and local government guidelines
- The provision of personal protection equipment (PPE) for all drivers, as required by the Department of Transportation, CDC and local regulations
We believe that social distancing guidelines, masks and effective sanitation procedures are essential for protecting the safety of our customers and our team members. We also recognize, however, that every situation is different and that our customers often have a better understanding of exactly what that looks like. Accordingly, we will work closely with you to identify and implement those measures best suited for your group.
We also recognize that booking a charter bus trip in today’s world may involve some uncertainty. For your convenience, we’ve introduced Worry Free Booking.
The Unmatched Benefits of Charter Bus Travel
With group travel, there are always endless details. None, however, may be as important as selecting your ground transportation provider. When there are hiccups getting to and from your destination, it can cast a shadow on the entire trip. Don’t take unnecessary risk! With a charter bus, you’ll get:
- A safe and secure mode of travel—With a highly skilled and trained driver, you won’t have to worry about mishaps on the road. In addition, because of the limited access to a charter bus, there won’t be any uninvited guests—you and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- Unparalleled flexibility—You tell us when you want to leave, where you want to stop, how long you want to stay and when you want to return. No other mode of transportation gives you that much control. In addition, because of our access to charter bus service providers nationwide, we can usually accommodate last-minute changes or book an entire trip with short notice.
- Dependable transportation—Did you know that, on average, more than 850,000 air travelers arrive late somewhere every day? That doesn’t happen with a charter bus. We have the tools to identify potential slowdowns in advance and find alternate routes to get you there on time. In addition, we can usually secure a replacement coach without undue delay.
- An extremely comfortable ride—The seats are spacious, with more leg room than any other mode of travel. In addition, there’s no middle seat, so you won’t be bumping elbows for the entire trip. The aisles are roomy, too, and you can get up and walk about at any time.
- A stress–free way to travel—You won’t have to get behind the wheel, worry about directions or check your watch. Your driver will handle all those details. There’s no TSA checkpoint, so you won’t have to stand in line, take off your shoes or empty your pockets. You’ll ride on the same coach for the entire trip and you’ll always have your personal items with you—no missed connections or lost luggage. You won’t have to put your phone or other devices on “bus mode,” either—you can stay in contact with family and friends at all times.
- An affordable way to travel—On a charter bus, you’ll share many of the costs of travel with fellow passengers. That consistently makes charter bus travel highly cost-effective.
On a charter bus, you’ll be able to take advantage of the HOV (high occupancy vehicle) lanes, so there’s less risk of getting stuck in a traffic jam. You can use your bus for more than just travel—it’s a great place for a group meeting or to warm up before a performance and can offer a quite respite during a busy trip. Charter buses are also eco-friendly—when you ride with others on a charter bus, you take a number of vehicles off the roads, lowering carbon emissions.
Plan to Have a Great Time on Long Island!
Though it’s just a half an hour outside of the city, Nassau County offers as totally different vibe, one that has earned it the reputation as the “island next door.” The pace of life is more relaxed here, from the sandy beaches along the south shore to the beautiful bluffs that make up much of the northern coastline. It’s a great place for a walk along the beach, some bird watching or just basking in the sun. A few miles east, in Suffolk County, you can visit some of the world’s most popular beaches, including Cooper’s Beach, where your bare feet squeak as you walk through the white sugar sand.
Both Nassau and Suffolk Counties offer a wide array of arts and cultural venues, including storied art galleries, cozy live theatre venues, concert halls and performing arts centers. Unique museums include tributes to the Underground Railroad, Native American history on Long Island and the area’s involvement in the American Revolutionary War. You can also tour many of the incredible mansions from the Gold Coast Era, as well as the home of former President Theodore Roosevelt.
There are ample opportunities to shop in a socially distant way, from the trendy boutiques in Nassau County to the local craft and antique emporiums in the quant little towns in Suffolk County. The area is also known for its award-winning vineyards, it’s fresh seafood restaurants and its diverse culinary offerings.
A Charter Bus—The Smart Choice for Any Trip to Long Island
The many great reasons to travel by charter bus—safety, affordability, convenience, flexibility, comfort and reliability—make it an outstanding option for any excursion:
- Business and corporate travel—Conventions and conferences, training, seminars and workshops, employee volunteer projects, annual meetings, business and sales conferences, golf outings, company picnics and other celebrations
- Family gatherings—Reunions, birthday and anniversary parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, bar and bat mitzvahs, graduation ceremonies, retirement celebrations and even family vacations
- School travel—Band and orchestra festivals and concerts, fan and athlete travel, fraternity and sorority events, student volunteer efforts, graduation and prom after-parties, club and class trips, cultural outings
- Church outreach—Mission trips, local volunteer work, faith-based conferences and conventions, choir tours, adult and youth fellowship opportunities, retreats, church camp travel
- Senior citizen and retiree outings—Shopping excursions, plays and concerts, casino trips, historical attractions and museums, and fall foliage tours
- Once-in-a-lifetime events—Professional and college sports, bowl games and championships, touring Broadway productions, stadium and arena shows, motor car races, food and cultural festivals, marches and public rallies
Your US Coachways Customer Bill of Rights
At US Coachways, we know that our customers are the key to our success. When you use us as your charter coach provider, you’ll have the right to:
- Know the anticipated costs of your trip before you sign an agreement—We’ll document all expected expenses in writing, providing them to you at the time of sale. We understand, though, that unforeseen circumstances can cause changes in availability and pricing. If the cost of your charter increases after you’ve entered into your contract, we’ll contact you immediately and give you the option to cancel your charter without paying any cancellation fee (provided the increased expense is not the result of changes you made to the itinerary).
- Manage risk in the event of a state of emergency or weather-related closure or cancellation—If a declared state of emergency causes the cancellation/postponement of an event, or the closure of a venue, you may cancel your booking with a maximum cancellation fee of $500 per vehicle, provided the cancellation/closure was not because of anything you did. If inclement weather conditions lead to a closure or cancellation, we will let you use the cancellation fees as a credit toward a future US Coachways booking.
- Charter cancellation protection—We will make certain you understand our cancellation policies before you book your charter, and we’ll offer you the option to purchase “charter cancellation protection.”
- The services of a professional driver—All persons who operate charter buses for US Coachways must strictly comply with state and federal safety and driving guidelines, rules and regulations. We also require that your driver have a thorough understanding of your itinerary and use utmost professional courtesy at all times. If your driver falls short of these standards, we request that you notify us immediately, so that we can conduct a thorough investigation. If we confirm your concerns, we will refund you 5% of the total cost of your charter, up to a maximum refund of $500.
- Fully functioning amenities—All standard features on your charter bus, including climate control, stereo and seats, must work properly. In addition, any additional conveniences that you’ve purchased, such as Wifi, electrical outlets, P.A. system and DVD players/monitors, must function correctly. We will refund 5% of the total cost of your charter, up to a maximum of 20% of the total cost, for each day that any such amenity fails to work properly.
- To leave on time—At US Coachways, we include a 30-minute grace period for your initial departure. If we exceed that time frame, we will refund you 5% of the total cost of your charter. For any additional 30-minute delays, we will refund another 5% of the total cost of your charter, up to a maximum of 20% of the total cost of the charter.
The Right Coach Makes a Big Difference
For a successful group outing, choosing a charter bus for your ground transportation needs is a great start. But it’s just a critical that you get the best coach for your group and your trip.
At US Coachways, we understand that. We’ll work closely with you to learn the details of your outing—how many people you expect to attend, how far you’ll be traveling, any special items you’ll need to bring or want to take home, and any unique needs of your passengers. Then we’ll go to our vast network of top-tier charter bus vendors to find the bus that’s ideal for you.
If you’re taking a small-to-medium-sized group to Long Island, we recommend the mini-bus, with several options seating anywhere from 24 to 35 comfortably. If you’re traveling with a larger group, you’ll want the full-sized coach, equipped with an on-board bathroom and accommodations for up to 57 passengers. Bring as many people as you want, though—multiple bus rentals are always an option. We can also secure ADA-compliant coaches.
Apart from some school buses, all charter coaches come with standard amenities, including climate control, plush high-back seats, a great sound system and ample storage space. Other modern conveniences may also be available, such as Wifi, DVD players and monitors, electrical outlets and charging ports, public address systems, leather seats and hardwood floors. Ask your booking agent for more information.
Book Your Charter Bus Excursion to Long Island Today!
At US Coachways, we’ve set the standard in the charter bus rental industry for more than 35 years, helping businesses, groups and group leaders find effective ground transportation solutions. For a free quote on the cost of a trip to Long Island, go to our state-of-the-art online cost calculator . To find out more about the range of service we provide or to ask any questions about charter bus travel, call us at 1-855-0287-2427 and speak to one of our experienced and knowledgeable luxury travel consultants.