Enjoy The Magic City in the Comfort, Luxury and Convenience of a Charter Bus
Fall is here and winter’s just around the corner. It won’t be long and you’ll be dreaming of a few days in a warmer climate, somewhere that offers plenty of entertainment options. Why not go to Miami! There’s no better place to combine a little rest and relaxation with some fun in the sun, or some amazing food with a fabulous night life.
Miami’s a big and bustling city, though. You don’t want to spend much of your time there finding your way around or navigating big city traffic. There’s a better option—see the “Capital of Latin America” on a charter bus rental from US Coachways. Take a real vacation while we handle all the details.
Travel to South Florida the Easy Way—on a Charter Bus Rental
There are many decisions to make when you’re planning a group outing, but none more important than your choice of transportation. When there are challenges on the road, it can put a damper on the entire trip. There are many good reasons to travel by charter bus:
- Unmatched flexibility—There’s no other form of travel that lets you choose when you’ll leave, when and where you’ll stop, how long you’ll stay and when you’ll return. You want to stay an extra day in Miami? We can usually make it happen. In most instances, we can even book an entire outing with short notice.
- Travel you can rely on—With other forms of transportation, delays and cancellations are relatively common. That’s not the case with a charter bus. Your driver has the tools and resources to learn about traffic problems in advance, and can find alternate routes to get you to your destination when you need to be there. In most situations, we can also find a replacement vehicle without significant delay, if necessary.
- Safety and security—You’ll have a skilled, qualified and highly trained driver on your bus. In addition, there’s just one way on and off the bus, so you won’t have concerns about unauthorized guests. You and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- Comfort—You’ll have plush, high-back bucket seats and more leg room than on any mode of travel. There’s no middle seat, either! The aisles are wide and there’s no requirement that you stay in your seat.
- It’s the most relaxed way to travel—On a charter bus, no one has to check the GPS or watch the clock. You won’t have to battle traffic or try to find a place to park. Your driver will handle all those matters while you relax with everyone else. There’s no TSA security checkpoint, so you won’t have to stand in line, take off your shoes or toss your toiletries. You’ll be riding on the same coach from start to finish, and your bags will be on board, so you won’t have to worry about lost luggage or missed connections. There’s no such thing as “bus mode,” either. Your phone won’t interfere with navigational systems, so you can stay wired at all times.
- It’s consistently one of the most cost-effective travel options—On a charter bus, you share the costs of travel with your fellow passengers. That makes charter bus travel one of the most affordable ways to take a group anywhere.
- There’s less risk of getting stuck in traffic—You’ll have access to the HOV (High Occupancy Vehicle) lanes, which can be a huge benefit in Miami
- Your bus is more than just a bus!—It’s also a great place for a meeting, since you have a captive audience. Use your time on the road to prep employees for a meeting, plan strategy with your team, or warm up the choir before a performance. It’s also a great place for some quiet time during a busy trip.
- You can help the planet—A charter bus can have a significant positive impact on the environment, lowering carbon emissions by taking private vehicles off the roads.
At US Coachways, we bring more than 30 years of experience to groups and group leaders across the nation. Get a free quote on the cost of a trip to Miami on our online cost calculator. Call us at 1-855-287-2427 to ask any questions about charter bus rentals or to learn more about the full scope of our services.
The Many Reasons to Go to Miami
One of the true cultural melting pots in the world, Miami lives and breathes diversity, entertainment and energy, but its beaches can also offer a break from the hectic pace of modern life.
- The beaches—In Miami, you won’t have to go far to bask in the sun, walk in the soft sand or take a dip in the ocean. For a quiet place to spend the day, visit historic Virginia Key Beach, once the only beach in the area open to African-Americans. Matheson Hammock Park is considered by many locals to be the most scenic, whereas Lummus Park is the place to go for the typical Miami beach experience—lots of people, lots of bikinis and a vibrant nightlife.
- The shopping—Miami has a well-earned reputation as a mecca of luxury lifestyles and it’s evident in the seemingly endless shopping opportunities. From high-end boutiques to mega-malls, from consignment and thrift stores to antique and art dealers, there’s something for every budget. The Shops at Sunset Place have many of the world’s top retailers, as well as one-of-a-kind emporiums. The Dolphin Mall’s the place to go if you want to spend the entire day in one mall. The Design District’s a popular tourist destination, but they’re very proud of their wares. For vintage, visit the Bird and Ludlam Strip Mall.
- The food—With more than 150 different nationalities living in the greater Miami area, there’s almost no culinary experience you can’t have here. From fine dining to food trucks, from corner cafes to street vendors, there’s good eating of every variety, and a lot of fusion! Of course, when you think of Miami and food, you think Cuban…and you won’t be disappointed. You’ll have lots of choices in the city’s Little Havana neighborhood—the Versailles, El Cristo and Ex Exquisito are sure bets. But you’ll also find authentic Cuban cuisine in South Beach, Wynwood and throughout the city.
- The nightlife—It may be a misnomer to call it a “nightlife,” as this city keeps the party going 24 hours a day. There are endless opportunities for live Latin music, but also many clubs that have DJs spinning records into the wee hours. For glamour and glitz, head over to South Beach. For the quintessential outdoor party atmosphere, check out Wynwood or Miami Beach.
The Right Bus Makes a Big Difference
Choosing a charter bus is just the first step in a successful trip. It’s just as important to get the right bus for your trip and your group. At US Coachways, we’ll take the time to learn as much as we can about your outing—how many people are planning to attend, how long you’ll be traveling, what you’ll be bringing or taking home, and any other special needs. Then we’ll contact our vast network of charter bus service providers to find the bus that best fits your needs.
If you’re visiting Miami with a small-to-mid-sized group, we recommend the mini-bus. It has accommodations for 24 to 35 passengers and ample storage space. If you’re traveling with a larger group, you’ll want the full-sized bus, with seating for up to 57 and an on-board bathroom. Multiple bus rentals are always an option and ADA-accessible coaches are available.
With the exception of some of the school buses, all charter vehicles come with plush, high-back bucket seats, climate control, a great sound system and plenty of room for personal items. Additional amenities, from Wifi and electrical outlets to DVD players and monitors, P.A. systems, hardwood floors and leather seats, may be available at an extra cost. Check with your booking agent.
Why You Want to Travel to the Magic City with US Coachways
At US Coachways, our goal is always to provide a level of customer service unmatched in the industry. When you book a charter bus with us, you’ll get:
- Access to our online Trip Management Portal , a powerful tool that lets you view invoices, itineraries and other information from all your US Coachways bookings in the same convenient location
- Full-service dispatch, 24 hours a day, seven days a week—We have the capability to manage multiple sites simultaneously in real time
- Your own dedicated project management team, with a single point of contact, ready and willing to assist you at all times
- Full logistical support before, during and after your trip—We will help you find the right coach, and identify the optimal pickup and drop-off sites. We’ll also monitor the roadways for blockages or construction.
- Flexibility—With our nationwide network of charter bus vendors, we can typically make last-minute or real-time changes to your travel schedule, and can often book an entire trip with short notice
- Purchasing power—We set up, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus rentals every year. That gives us the vendor loyalty and local market knowledge to get highly competitive pricing for our customers.
We are General Services Administration (GSA) approved to provide charter bus services to the federal government and its agencies, including the armed forces.
Choose a Charter Bus Rental for Any Excursion to Miami
A charter bus is a smart choice for any outing to the “Capital of Latin America.” The reliability, affordability, comfort, flexibility, safety and convenience of a charter bus make it ideal for:
- Business travel—Conferences, conventions, training, business and sales meetings, seminars, workshops, team-building exercises, golf tournaments, company picnics and holiday celebrations
- Family affairs—Reunions, graduations, weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, bar and bat mitzvahs, anniversary, birthday and retirement parties
- School trips—Band and orchestra festivals, athletic competition, prom and graduation after-parties, sorority and fraternity events, cultural outings, club and class trips, student volunteer projects
- Church travel—Mission trips, local volunteer work, choir tours, retreats, church camp travel, faith-based conferences and conventions, youth and adult fellowship outings
- Senior and retiree excursions—Shopping sprees, concerts and plays, historical landmarks and museums, casino trips, fall color tours
- Once-in-a-lifetime events—Cultural and food festivals, bowl games, professional and college sports, auto races, public rallies, and stadium, pavilion or arena concerts
Book Your Charter Bus Trip to Miami Today!
At US Coachways, we have provided effective ground transportation solutions to individuals, groups, group leaders and businesses for more than 30 years. For a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus rental to Miami, go to our convenient online cost calculator. You’ll receive a quote in minutes, as well as a follow up e-mail. To learn more about the full scope of our services, or to ask any questions about charter bus services, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak to a travel consultant.