Enjoy This Great Northeastern City in Style—With a Charter Bus Rental
Boston is an amazing city, offering unmatched opportunities to experience American history, along with world class arts and cultural offerings, championship sports, and unique dining and shopping options. But it’s a busy urban landscape, ranked in 2018 with the 8th most congested traffic in the world and the busiest in the entire United States. If you’re headed to the City on a Hill with a group, you don’t want to add to the traffic problem and you certainly don’t want to be behind the wheel in the middle of it. There’s an easy way to enjoy one of the world’s great cities—in the comfort, luxury and convenience of a charter bus rental from US Coachways.
A Charter Bus Rental—It’s Ideal for Any Trip to Boston
The flexibility, reliability, luxury and convenience of a charter bus make it an excellent choice for any type of group travel:
- Business meetings and events—Whether it’s a conference or convention, an important meeting, training, team-building or a company celebration, a charter bus offers many advantages. We’ll take you door-to-door, so you won’t have to worry about parking, directions or traffic. You can also use the travel there and back productively, preparing employees, debriefing or building morale.
- School outings—A charter bus offers the safety and accountability that are so critical when you’re taking students, faculty and staff on an excursion, whether it’s for athletic competition, cultural events or club/class trips.
- Family affairs—A charter bus is a great way to get family members to and from a reunion, graduation party, wedding or rehearsal dinner, engagement party or birthday/anniversary celebration. Take the time to catch up with loved ones while you travel.
- Church trips—Mission trips, community volunteer work, youth group outings and general fellowship are much easier when you travel together on a charter bus.
- Special events—The big game or the concert of a lifetime are always better when you share the experience with friends or family. On a charter bus, you won’t have to do anything, except have a good time.
At US Coachways, we have access to one of the largest networks of charter bus service providers in the world. To learn more about how we can assist you or to get a free quote on a charter bus rental to Boston, call us at 1-855-387-2427
Everything’s for the Best in Beantown
In Boston, it’s more than a feeling, it’s a belief—the city and its citizens strive to be the best at everything they do, whether it’s sports, higher education, the arts, cultural offerings, dining experiences or unique shopping. Here are some of the ways Boston excels:
- Historic landmarks and attractions—Known as the Cradle of Liberty, Boston is home to many of the most revered historic sites in America. Take a walk along the Freedom Trail and see where the Sons of Liberty held their meetings and planned pivotal events in the early days of the American Revolution. Head over to the Boston Harbor, where the famed Boston Tea Party took place. Visit the Old North Church, where patriot Paul Revere instructed the church sexton to signal “one if by land and two if by sea.” Other historic landmarks you don’t want to miss include the Bunker Hill Monument, the Old South Meeting House, the Harriet Tubman House and the site of the Boston Massacre.
- Arts and cultural offerings—The Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, the 5th largest public art museum in the nation, houses more than 450,000 artifacts and works of art. Among its permanent collection are paintings by Gauguin, Monet, Manet, Van Gogh, Cezanne, Degas and Renoir. There’s also a large collection from the Dutch Golden Age. Patrons of classical music have many options, including the Boston Symphony Orchestra, the Boston Lyric Opera, Boston Baroque, the Boston Philharmonic, and the Handel and Haydn Society. Fans of live theatre can enjoy productions from the Commonwealth Shakespeare Company, including its popular “Free Shakespeare on the Common.”
- Championship sports—With the reigning World Series and Super Bowl champions, Boston is the place to come for world class athletic events. The Bruins brought home Lord Stanley’s Cup in 2011 and the Celtics, winners of 17 NBA crowns, last took the title in 2008.
- Unique dining and shopping experiences—Bring your appetite, because Boston offers a number of signature treats, from the namesake Boston cream pie (invented in 1856) to the lobster roll. You can’t leave Boston without enjoying some seafood, whether it’s a plate of fried clams (with fries and onion rings), a pile of oysters or a big bowl of chowder. It’s also the birthplace of Dunkin’ Donuts, and everyone here loves their “Dunkies.”
Boston offers many unusual shopping destinations as well. Start at Faneuil Hall, one of the stops on the Freedom Trail, where you’ll find stores that run the gamut, from one-of-a-kind boutiques to well-known international retailers. Head over to Back Bay or Newbury Street for upscale shopping. Check out Charles Street for small boutiques and local artists.
A Charter Bus Rental—An Easy Decision When You’re Taking a Group to Boston
When you travel, you always have options. But when you take a close look at the advantages it offers, you’ll see why so many people choose charter buses for group outings.
- On a charter bus, everyone gets to relax—With other forms of group travel, someone has to take charge. Someone has to keep an eye on the map or GPS. Someone has to watch the clock. With a charter bus, you can kick back with everyone else while your driver handles all the details. You won’t have to worry about missed connections or lost luggage. You’ll be on the same coach throughout the trip and your bags will always be with you. There’s no TSA line, so you can bring your favorite shampoo, and you won’t have to take your shoes off or stand in a security line. Even better, you won’t have to put your phone on “bus” mode—you can stay connected at all times.
- A charter bus rental offers flexibility you won’t find with any other mode of travel—With other forms of travel, you must choose a predetermined itinerary. With a charter bus, you make up your own itinerary. Simply tell us where you want to go, when you want to be there and how long you want to stay. We’ll handle all the details.
- Charter buses are one of the most reliable types of travel—According to Forbes Magazine, about 40% of air travelers arrive late at their destination every day!! That’s nearly a million people daily. With a charter bus, because of the vast network of service providers, we have the capability to quickly send out a replacement if you have mechanical problems. We also have more flexibility to reroute you around traffic jams and other roadway problems.
- A charter bus is typically more cost-effective than other modes of travel—On a charter bus, you’ll share the costs of much of your travel with your fellow participants. In addition, you don’t typically find the hidden costs that you see in other types of travel—fees for luggage, headphones or other things.
- Charter buses offer a high level of safety and security—With a trained professional behind the wheel, you’ll travel in confidence and safety. In addition, the limited entry to a charter bus restricts access, so you and your personal items will always be secure.
- Charter buses can take advantage of the HOV (high occupancy vehicle) lanes—The roadways in and around Boston are often jammed, so this can be a huge benefit.
- You’ll have room to move—There’s no middle seat on a charter bus, and the aisles are wide. You won’t have to stay buckled in your seat, either. Get up and move about at your leisure.
- Traveling by charter bus is an environmentally conscious way to travel—Traveling as a group on a single coach leads to fewer emissions and a reduced carbon footprint. Check out the positive impact US Coachways had on the environment in 2018.
Make Sure You Have the Right Coach for Your Trip to Boston
While a charter bus will almost always be your best travel option when taking a group to Boston or anywhere in the United States, it important to get the right coach. You want a bus that offers enough room for your participants to be comfortable, but you don’t want a lot of empty seats. Charter buses come with a variety of options, as well, so you’ll want to check with your booking agent to confirm what’s available.
At US Coachways, because we work with so many charter bus service providers across the country, we can help you find the coach that’s just right for your group.
- If you’re traveling with 24 to 35 people, the mini-bus is a great choice. The seats are spacious, with plenty of leg room, and there’s ample space for your bags and your souvenirs.
- Larger groups are never a problem. The largest buses hold nearly 60 people comfortably and multiple rentals are nearly always an option.
With most charter buses, certain modern conveniences are generally standard. You can expect Wifi, charging ports, sound and PA systems, and DVD players. Some coaches also have on-board restrooms. The amenities can vary from bus to bus. It’s important to check with your booking agent, so that you get the features you need.
Book Your Charter Bus for Boston Today
At US Coachways, we bring more than 30 years of charter bus rental experience to groups and group leaders across the country, handling more than 20,000 trips every year. To get a free quote for a group outing to Boston, or for more information about the full range of our services, check out our online cost calculator or call us at 1-855-287-2427.