Visit the Garden State This Year in Comfort, Luxury and Safety
Thinking about a trip to New Jersey in the near future? Planning a visit to the Jersey shore or visiting one of the state’s many historic sites? Beaches, boardwalks, casinos, amusement parks, famous landmarks and outstanding food—New Jersey has it all. But don’t take on the state’s busy roads on your own. With a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you can relax with everyone else while we handle all the details.
At US Coachways, Your Safety Always Comes First
At US Coachways, we take an aggressive approach to maximize the health and safety of our passengers during the COVID-19 pandemic. That includes:
- Improved and expanded cleaning procedures that meet or exceed CDC and local government guidelines
- Providing personal protection equipment (PPE) for all drivers, as required by the Department of Transportation, CDC and local regulations
We recommend following social distancing guidelines, limiting the number of passengers in a way that everyone can feel safe. However, we recognize that you will know how best to implement social distancing, if necessary.
We understand that booking a charter bus trip in today’s world may involve some uncertainty. For your convenience, we’ve introduced Worry Free Booking.
The Many Great Reasons to Travel by Charter Bus
When you’re putting together a group event, there are seemingly endless details, but perhaps none more important than your choice of ground transportation. Unfortunately, if there are problems getting there and back, your participants may lose sight of all the fun they had in New Jersey. With a charter bus rental, you’ll have:
- Dependability—With most other forms of transportation, delays and cancellations are fairly commonplace. Not with a charter bus. Our access to charter bus vendors nationwide makes it easier for us to find a replacement coach, if necessary. In addition, we have the ability to anticipate potential roadblocks and find alternate routes.
- Affordability—Because you’ll share many of the costs of travel, you’ll find charter buses to be consistently more cost effective than other forms of transportation
- Safety and security—You’ll have a highly skilled and trained professional at the wheel. In addition, because of the limited access to your bus, you won’t have any unwanted guests.
- Comfort—The seats are spacious, and you’ll have more leg room than on any other mode of travel. There’s no middle seat, either. The aisles are wide and you won’t have to stay strapped in your seat for the entire trip.
- Flexibility—With a charter bus, you won’t have to choose from a few prepackaged itineraries. You tell us when you want to leave, where you want to go, how long you want to stay and when you want to return.
- Convenience—You won’t have to get behind the wheel, check your GPS or look at your watch. We’ll get you where you need to be when you need to be there. There’s no TSA security checkpoint, so you won’t have to stand in line, take off your shoes or throw out your toiletries. You’ll travel to and from New Jersey on the same coach, and your luggage will go with you, so you won’t have any concerns about missed connections or lost bags. Your devices won’t interfere with navigational systems, either, so you can stay connected at all times.
- Less risk of getting caught in traffic—On a charter bus, you can take advantage of the HOV (high occupancy vehicle) lanes
- Your bus can serve as a meeting place or as a quiet refuge in the midst of a busy trip
- You’ll make a positive impact on the environment—When you travel with others on a charter bus, you’ll remove a number of private vehicles from the roadways, lowering carbon emissions
The Many Attractions in New Jersey
Looking for a destination that offers up a wide array of interesting and unique experiences? Look no further than the Garden State:
- Fascinating historical sites—New Jersey has long been known as the “Crossroads of the American Revolution,” and you can visit many important locations related to our nation’s birth, from the spot where General George Washington crossed the Delaware River to the colonial headquarters in Kingston where the British officially surrendered. Visit the hallowed grounds where soldiers fought the Battle of Trenton or the Battle of Princeton. Other popular historical attractions include the birthplace of President Grover Cleveland, the nation’s 22nd chief executive, and the home of poet laureate Walt Whitman.
- The sites, sounds and smells of the Jersey Shore—You’ll find just about every type of beach along the 130-mile Atlantic coastline, from quiet hideaways to popular sunning and swimming spots. Stroll along the boardwalk and stop by one of the many food stands, arcades, shops or amusement parks.
- Musical history—Some of the most famous popular musicians in American history and culture got there starts in the Garden State. Stop in at the Stone Pony, in Asbury Park, where a young Bruce Springsteen and his band played their first gigs in the early 70s. Check out Frank Sinatra’s boyhood home in Hoboken and step inside the church where he first sang in public.
- Food you won’t find anywhere else—You’ll find a unique twist on many of your favorite foods here. Start the day with a Taylor ham, egg and cheese sandwich, a breakfast staple here for nearly two hundred years. For lunch, you’ll have plenty of options—try the Trenton Tomato Pie, where you put all the toppings on your crust first, then ladle the sauce on top. There’s also the Jersey hot dog, which comes in many forms—some of the popular toppings include fried onions, potatoes, peppers, pickle spears, cheese, potato chips and even pepperoni. Jersey’s version of the Sloppy Joe is actually more like a Dagwood, and there’s also a sandwich that comes with the fries inside the bread.
Let US Coachways Help You Find the Perfect Coach
Choosing a charter bus is a great first step toward a successful outing. It’s just as important, though, that you take the time to find the ideal bus for your group and your trip.
At US Coachways, we’ll take a close look at the details of your excursion—how many people will be attending, how long you’ll be on the road, what you’ll need to bring or want to take home, and any other special needs of your participants. Then we’ll reach out to our vast network of charter bus service providers to secure the coach that best meets your needs.
If you’re visiting New Jersey with a small-to-medium-sized group, the mini-bus is a smart choice, with seating for 24 to 35 passengers. For larger groups, we recommend the full-sized coach, with accommodations for up to 57 and an on-board bathroom. Multiple bus rentals are usually an option and we can typically find an ADA-compliant coach.
Most charter buses come with certain amenities as standard features, including climate control, a great sound system, high-back bucket seats and lots of storage space. You can also get other modern conveniences, from Wifi and electrical outlets to DVD players and monitors, P.A. systems, hardwood floors and leather seats. Check with your booking agent to learn more.
The US Coachways Advantage
At US Coachways, we’ve been leaders in the charter bus industry for more than three decades, due in large part to our commitment to continually look for new ways to better serve our customers. When you book a trip with us, you can expect:
- Comprehensive dispatch services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with the skill, experience and resources to manage multiple pick-up and drop-off sites simultaneously
- Access to our online Trip Management Portal, where you can view invoices, itineraries and other information from all your US Coachways bookings in a single location
- State-of-the-art logistical support, from the selection of the right bus for your group and your trip to the careful determination of optimal times and locations for picking up and dropping off travelers. We will also closely monitor traffic patterns, so that we can anticipate any potential slowdowns and find alternate routes, if necessary.
- The flexibility to make last-minute or real-time modifications to your itinerary, or to book an entire trip with relatively short notice
- A dedicated project management team, with the same point of contact at all times, ready and able to address your concerns at any time
- Highly competitive pricing—Because we have booked, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus excursions annually, we have the purchasing power and the local market knowledge to consistently get great pricing for our customers.
We have also been certified by the General Services Administration (GSA) to offer charter bus services to the United States government and its agencies, including the military.
A Charter Bus—The Ideal Solution for Any Trip to New Jersey
The safety, flexibility, convenience, affordability, comfort and dependability that you get with a charter bus make it the perfect choice for any outing to New Jersey:
- Family celebrations—Weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, graduations, reunions, birthday or anniversary parties, bar and bat mitzvahs, retirement gatherings, and even family vacations
- Business and corporate outings—Conventions, conferences, seminars, workshops, training sessions, company volunteer events, shareholder and sales meetings, golf outings, company picnics and other celebrations
- School travel—Athlete and fan transportation to games, band and orchestra festivals, graduation and prom after-parties, club and class trips, cultural excursions, fraternity and sorority events, and student volunteer projects
- Church ministries—Mission trips, local volunteer work, choir tours, adult and youth fellowship opportunities, faith-based conferences and conventions, retreats and church camp sessions
- Senior outings—Shopping excursions, casino trips, plays and concerts, museums and historical attractions, and fall foliage tours
- Special events—Championships and bowl games, college and professional sports, auto races, touring theatrical productions, stadium and arena concerts, food and cultural festivals, marches and public rallies
Book Your Charter Bus Trip to New Jersey Today!
At US Coachways, we’ve been at the forefront of the charter bus rental business for nearly four decades, providing effective solutions to businesses, groups and group leaders. For a free quote on the cost of a charter bus excursion to the Garden State, go to our user-friendly online cost calculator. To learn about the many ways we can assist you with group travel or to get answers to any questions about charter bus rentals, call us at 1-855-287-2427 and speak with one of our experienced luxury travel consultants.