See Los Angeles Like a Star—In the Comfort and Luxury of a Charter Bus Rental
With nearly 20 million people in the combined statistical area and a land mass of nearly 500 square miles, the city of Los Angeles is bigger than many states across the nation. It’s the second largest metropolitan area in the country, with endless opportunities for culture, entertainment, shopping, dining and professional sports. If you can’t find it in L.A., chances are you won’t find it anywhere.
It’s a great city to visit, especially with a group of friends and family. But you don’t want to drive here unless you absolutely have to. There’s a great way to enjoy all the City of Angels has to offer without the headache of trying to navigate your own way around. With a charter bus from US Coachways, you can relax with everyone else while we handle all the details.
Why a Charter Bus Rental Is a Great Way to Take in L. A.
When you’re taking a group anywhere, there are endless details to address, but none more important than how you get there and back. Everything else can go without a hitch, but if there are problems on the road, that’s what people will remember. Don’t take unnecessary risk—book a charter bus rental for your group. You’ll appreciate all it has to offer:
- Reliability—With a charter bus, you won’t have the delays and cancellations that are so common in other modes of travel. Your driver has the tools and resources to identify potential traffic problems and find alternate routes to get you to your destination on time. In addition, because of our extensive network of charter bus service providers, we can typically find a replacement coach without much difficulty.
- Flexibility—You tell us when you want to leave, where you want us to pick you up and drop you off, how long you want to stay and when you want to return. There’s no other mode of travel that gives you that much control. In most instances, last-minute and real-time changes to your itinerary are not a problem, and we can usually book an entire trip with short notice.
- Comfort—With the exception of some of our school buses, all coaches have plush, high-back bucket seats, climate control and lots of leg room. There’s no middle seat, either. The aisles are wide and you won’t have to stay buckled in your seat.
- A stress-free way to travel—On a charter bus, you won’t have to battle traffic, check the GPS, look at your watch or try to find a place to park. Your driver will handle all those details. In addition, there’s no TSA security checkpoint, so you won’t have to stand in line, take off your shoes or toss your favorite shampoo. You’ll ride on the same vehicle at all times, and your luggage will always be with you—no worries about missed connections or lost bags. Your devices won’t interfere with on-board navigational systems, either, so you can stay connected throughout the trip.
- Safety and security—You’ll have a highly trained professional behind the wheel—that’s one of the reasons charter bus travel has such low accident rates. There’s also limited access to the bus, so it’s easy to keep track of who’s coming and going. You won’t have to worry about uninvited guest—you and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- Access to the HOV (High Occupancy Vehicle) lane—You won’t get stuck in traffic
- Affordability—Because you’re sharing costs with fellow passengers, a charter bus rental is typically one of the most cost-effective ways to travel.
- Environmental impact—With a charter bus, you’ll reduce the carbon emissions by sharing the ride with others
At US Coachways, we have provided effective ground transportation solutions to groups and group leaders for decades. Visit our online cost calculator for a free quote on a charter bus rental anywhere. Call us at 1-855-287-2427 to ask any questions about charter buses or to learn more about our services.
Have the Time of Your Life in L.A.!!
Dream it and do it in Los Angeles:
- Entertainment—Music, movies, live theatre, dance and visual arts abound in the Entertainment Capital of the World. Music lovers can take a tour of the famed Paramount Recording Studio, take in a monster show at the Hollywood Bowl, or catch an intimate show at McCabe’s Guitar Shop or the Troubadour. Film fans can tour Universal Studios or take a stroll down the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The Pantages and the Geffen Theater, among many others, offer the hottest live theatrical productions on the West Coast. The Los Angeles Ballet offers masterpieces by Ballanchine. Patrons of the visual arts can visit the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Getty or one of the hundreds of smaller galleries around the city.
- Great food—The food in L.A. is, in a word, “eclectic.” According to the National Restaurant Association, there are more than 72,000 eating and drinking establishments in the city. One of the best ways to explore the city’s diverse culinary offerings—through its neighborhoods. Check out Boyle Heights and East L.A if you’re hungry for Tex-Mex, Latino or Mexican food. L.A.’s Chinatown is as good as any you’ll find on this side of the planet. Another mecca of ethnic eats can be found in Thai Town/Little Armenia/Los Feliz.
- Historical attractions—Founded in 1835, the City of Angels has a long and storied history. Of course, there’s much to see for fans of cultural history, from Grauman’s Chinese Theatre to the homes of the stars. But you can also take a tour of the Battleship Iowa, which took President Franklin D. Roosevelt across the Atlantic for the Yalta Conference. Historic Dodger Stadium, with its architecture inspired by nearby Tomorrowland at Disneyland. In Heritage Square Museum, you can take a guided tour of eight Victorian Era “painted ladies,” including a church and a railroad station. At the La Brea Tar Pits and Museum, marvel at the millions of bones preserved in the pits, including the skeleton of a 15,000 pound woolly mammoth.
- Professional sports—Los Angeles boasts championship caliber teams in all major sports, with the Dodgers and Angels in Major League Baseball, the Lakers and the Clippers in the National Basketball Association, the Ducks and the Kings in the National Hockey League, and Rams and the Chargers in the National Football League. The BNP Paribas Open, played in Indian Wells, is one of the largest professional tennis tournaments in the world, and one of just a handful that features both male and female stars.
We’ll Help You Find the Right Coach
When you book a charter bus with us, we’ll take the time to learn the details of your trip—how many people will be coming, how far you’ll be traveling, what you’ll need to bring or take home, and any other special needs of your passengers. Then we’ll work with our vast network of vendors to find the right bus for your trip and your group.
Small-to-midsized groups will find the mini-bus a smart choice, with seating for 24 to 35 and lots of room for personal items. Larger groups will want to book a full-sized bus, with accommodations for up to 57 and an on-board bathroom. Multiple bus rentals are always an option and ADA-accessible coaches are also available.
Most charter buses come with high-back bucket seats, climate control, a great sound system and plenty of storage space. Additional amenities, including Wifi, electrical outlets, DVD players and monitors, public address systems, hardwood floors and leather seats, may be available for an extra charge. Check with your booking agent.
A Charter Bus—An Excellent Choice for Any Excursion to the City of Angels
The many attractive features of a charter bus—the dependability, flexibility, affordability, safety, comfort and convenience—make it well-suited for any travel to Los Angeles:
- Family gatherings—Weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, graduations, bar and bat mitzvahs, reunions, birthday, anniversary and retirement parties
- School trips—Athlete and fan travel, cultural outings, club and class trips, fraternity and sorority events, graduation and prom after-parties, band and orchestra festivals
- Business travel—Conventions, conferences, seminars, workshops, sales and business meetings, training sessions, team-building exercises, company picnics, golf outings and holiday parties
- Senior citizen and retiree travel—Shopping excursions, casino nights, plays and concerts, fall foliage tours, historic landmarks and attractions
- Church outreach—Mission trips, local volunteer work, retreats and church camp sessions, faith-based conferences and conventions, choir tours, and youth/adult fellowship opportunities
- Special events—Bowl games, professional and amateur sporting events, motor car races, touring theatrical productions, food and cultural festivals, public rallies, and stadium, arena and pavilion concerts
The US Coachways Advantage
For more than 30 years, the foundation of our business and our success has been our commitment to customer service and satisfaction. We’re constantly looking for new and better ways to serve you. When you book a coach from us, you can expect:
- Full-service dispatch and logistical support services whenever you need them, 24 hours a day, seven days a week—We have the capability to manage multiple sites simultaneously, and in real-time. We’ll also help you determine optimal drop-off and pickup locations, and will actively monitor road conditions for construction or closings.
- A dedicated project management team, with a single point of contact—We are ready and able to respond to your needs, questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Access to the US Coachways online Trip Management Portal –This convenient and user-friendly tool lets you view invoices, itineraries and other information from all of your US Coachways outings in a single location.
- Highly competitive pricing—We book, on average, more than $55 million in annual charter bus rentals. That ensures us the vendor loyalty and local market knowledge to get great prices for our customers.
We are also GSA (General Services Administration) approved to provide charter bus rentals to the United States government and its agencies and organizations, including the military.
Make Your Charter Bus Reservation Today!
At US Coachways, we bring more than three decades of ground transportation experience to individuals, groups and businesses throughout the United States. For a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus rental, go to our easy-to-use online cost calculator. To learn more about the scope of our services, or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 and speak with one of our travel consultants.