Attend Miami’s Celebration of the LGBTQ Community in the Comfort, Luxury and Convenience of a Charter Bus
It’s a nine-day festival that brings together the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities, along with friends, in an atmosphere of love, diversity and respect. Miami Beach Pride includes social mixers, dances, a VIP gala event and, of course, a parade. It’s a huge event—more than 150,000 people attended in 2019. It’s a great experience, but you don’t want to try to navigate Miami or the crowds. There’s an easy way to enjoy Miami Beach Pride—in the safety, reliability and style of a charter bus from US Coachways.
There’s No Better Way to Take a Group Anywhere—Go by Charter Bus
When you’re taking a lot of people to an event, there can be endless details. None, though, may be as important as your choice of ground transportation. If you get stuck somewhere on the way there or back, it can put a damper on everything. With a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you can relax, knowing that:
- You have transportation that you can depend on—Cancellations and delays are virtually nonexistent with a charter bus. Your driver has access to resources and technology to learn about potential roadblocks in advance and to identify alternate routes to get you there on time. In addition, our vast network of charter bus vendors nationwide makes it easier for us to find a replacement coach, if necessary.
- You’ll get more travel for your money—Because you share many of the costs of getting there, charter buses are consistently one of the most cost-effective ways to take a group somewhere
- You can create the trip that you want—No other mode of travel offers as much control and flexibility. You decide when and where you want us to pick you up, when you want to stop, how long you want to stay and when you want to come home. Last-minute and real-time changes are usually not a problem, either.
- You’ll be safe and secure—Your driver is a highly skilled and trained professional. In addition, there’s limited access to the bus, so you can easily monitor who comes and goes.
- You’ll ride in comfort—The seats are big, with more leg room than any other type of travel. In addition, there’s no middle seat. The aisles are spacious, too, and you won’t have to be buckled in your seat for the whole trip.
- You’ll have minimal stress—You won’t have to get behind the wheel, check your watch, look at the GPS or try to find parking. Your driver will take care of all those details. There’s no TSA security checkpoint and your devices won’t interfere with navigation—stay connected at all times. You’ll ride on the same bus throughout your trip and your luggage will usually be stored below you—no missed connections or lost bags.
- You’ll have more than just a way to get there and back—Your coach makes a great meeting space or you can duck in there for some quiet time when the festivities start to overwhelm you
- You’ll have less risk of getting stuck in traffic—On a charter bus, you can take advantage of the HOV (high occupancy vehicle) lanes.
- You can make a positive impact on the environment—When you ride with others on a charter bus, you can take nearly two dozen private vehicles off the roads, lowering your overall carbon footprint.
Let US Coachways Help
At US Coachways, we are the largest charter bus rental company in the United States, booking more than 25,000 outings every year. For nearly four decades, we’ve brought people and events together, placing a priority on reliability and safety. Over the last 35 years, we’ve built a vast network of charter bus service providers nationwide, so that you’ll always have a wide array of options and can find the coach that best fits your needs. Our experience and relationships with charter bus vendors across the country have allowed us to build a strong reputation for effectively handling complex logistical bookings and short notice trips. To get a free quote on the cost of a charter bus trip to Miami Beach Pride, go to our fast-connect online cost calculator. For more information about the services we offer or to get answers to your questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 and speak with a professional luxury travel consultant.
There’s Plenty to Do and See at Miami Beach Pride 2020
This year’s event runs from March 28 through April 5, and the activities are virtually non-stop:
- Ultimate Miami Drag Queen, Saturday, March 28, at the Magic City Casino: Back for the 9th year in a row, this is South Florida’s premier drag queen competition, as some of the country’s top names compete for a $5,000 prize. Get ready for glitz and glamour! The fun starts at 9 pm.
- Raise the Rainbow Flag, Monday, March 30, at the Miami Beach City Hall: The LGBTQ community in Miami Beach receives strong support from the city’s government. Join the Mayor and other city officials at 6 pm to raise the rainbow flag in front of city hall.
- Flip the Switch to commemorate the victims at Pulse Nightclub, March 30: For the fourth year in a row, Pride attendees can help light up buildings throughout Miami-Dade County with rainbow colored lights. It’s a tribute to the many who died or were wounded on June 12, 2016 inside Pulse.
- Miss Miami Beach Pride Pageant, Tuesday, March 31, at the Faena Theater: With categories including talent, evening gowns and swimwear, contestants vie for the coveted title of Miss Miami Beach Pride. Anyone can enter, so dust off your evening wear and start working on your routine.
- The Miami Beach Pride Parade, Sunday, April 5, at noon, along Ocean Drive: This is the time to show all your colors. The kickoff to national day out goes through the Art Deco district in Miami Beach. There’s a contest that honors the parade entry that best demonstrates the creative spirit of Pride. Look for celebrity grand marshals and special honors for legacy couples (who have been together for more than 50 years).
- The Miami Beach Pride Festival, April 4-5, at Lummus Park: The festival pays homage to the unique spirit of the LGBTQ community, with two stages featuring a wide range of entertainment, from live music to DJs to dance troupes. You can expect more than 100 vendor booths, with food and cocktails.
We’ll Help You Find the Ideal Coach for Your Group
Choosing charter is the first step toward a great trip to Miami Beach Pride. You want to take the extra step, though, and make certain you have the best coach for your group and your outing.
At US Coachways, we’ll take the time to learn the specific details of your trip—how many people will be attending, what you’ll want to bring or take home, how far you’ll be traveling, and any other special needs of your participants. Then we’ll reach out to our hand-picked network of top-tier charter bus providers nationwide, so that we can line up the right bus for you.
If you’re going to Miami Beach Pride with a large group, you’ll want the full-sized charter bus, with room for up to 57 and an on-board restroom. For smaller groups, the mini-bus is a great fit, with accommodations for anywhere from 24 to 35 passengers. Multiple bus rentals are always an option and ADA-accessible coaches are available.
With most charter buses, certain amenities, such as climate control, high-back bucket seats, a great sound system and plenty of storage space, come as standard features. Additional amenities, from Wifi and charging stations to DVD players and monitors, P.A. systems, electrical outlets, hardwood floors and leather seats, may also be available for an extra charge. Check with your booking agent.
Take a Charter Bus for Any Group Trip
The features that make charter bus travel so popular—the convenience, safety, dependability, comfort, affordability and flexibility—make it a smart choice for any group event:
- Business and corporate travel—Workshops, conventions, conferences, seminars, sales and business meetings, team-building exercises, training sessions, company volunteer projects, golf outings, picnics and company celebrations
- Family events—Weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, reunions, graduations, birthdays, anniversaries, bar and bat mitzvahs, retirement parties and even family vacations
- School outings—Club and class trips, cultural events, athlete and fan travel, band and orchestra festivals, fraternity and sorority excursions, prom and graduation after-parties, student volunteer work
- Church outreach—Local ministries, mission trips, youth and adult fellowship opportunities, choir tours, faith-based conferences and conventions, church camp sessions, and retreats
- Special events—Professional and college sports, championships and bowl games, motor car races, food and cultural festivals, touring Broadway shows, winery tours, stadium, arena and pavilion concerts, public rallies
- Senior citizen and retiree trips—Shopping excursions, plays and concerts, museums and historical attractions, casino nights, fall foliage tours
The US Coachways Advantage
When you book your trip to Miami Beach Pride with US Coachways, you’ll get these great benefits:
- Access to our online Trip Management Portal, where you can peruse invoices, itineraries and other information from all your US Coachways bookings in a single location
- The best logistical support in the industry, from the selection of your bus to the determination of best times and locations for drop-off and pickup. We’ll also keep an eye on traffic conditions, so that we can anticipate and avoid slowdowns.
- Comprehensive dispatch services at all times, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with the capability of managing multiple sites at the same time.
- Your own dedicated project management team, with a single point of contact at all times
- The flexibility to make last minute or real-time changes to your travel plans, as well as the ability to book an entire outing with short notice
- Our purchasing power—We set up, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus trips every year. That ensures that we have the vendor allegiances and the local market knowledge to consistently get highly competitive pricing.
We are also GSA (General Services Administration) approved to provide charter bus rentals to the United States government and its agencies, including the armed forces.
Book Your Charter Bus for Miami Beach Pride Today
At US Coachways, we bring more than 35 years of experience in the charter bus industry to groups and group leaders throughout the United States. To get a free estimate on the cost of a trip to Miami for Miami Beach Pride, go to our user-friendly online cost calculator. For more information about the services we provide at US Coachways, or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 and speak with an experienced luxury charter bus consultant.