Make the Trip Relaxing and Stress-Free with a Charter Bus Rental
You’ve been working hard all year and it’s time for a vacation. Your first thought—the Jersey Shore. You can almost close your eyes and hear the crashing surf, smell the funnel cakes, feel the sun on your skin. But you want a real vacation—you don’t want to have to worry about traffic, about finding your way around, about getting back in the car after a long day at the beach or along the boardwalk.
There’s a better way to fully enjoy the Jersey Shore—in a charter bus rental from US Coachways. Relax with friends and family while we handle all the details.
Why You Want to Take a Charter Bus to the Jersey Shore
Any time you travel with a group, there are seemingly endless details to address. None, though, may be as important as how you’re going to get there and back. If you have challenges with your transportation, people can quickly forget everything else. That’s why you want to book a charter bus from US Coachways for your trip to the Jersey Shore:
- You’ll have unmatched flexibility—There’s no other mode of travel that lets you decide when you’ll go, where you’ll stop, how long you’ll be there, what you’ll see and when you’ll come back. At US Coachways, because of our longstanding relationships with a vast network of service providers nationwide, we can typically accommodate last-minute or real-time itinerary changes, or even book an entire trip with short notice.
- You can depend on a charter bus—With most other modes of travel, delays and cancellations are just a part of doing business. That’s not the case with a charter bus. Your driver has the tools and resources to anticipate traffic slowdowns and find alternate routes to get you there on time. In addition, our access to a large fleet of vehicles makes it easy for us to find a replacement vehicle, if necessary.
- You’ll be safe—With a charter bus, you’ll have a highly trained professional behind the wheel. In addition, there’s only one way on and off your bus—you’ll know who comes and goes, so you and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- You’ll be able to relax—With other forms of travel, someone has to be in charge, looking at the GPS or checking the time. On a charter bus, you’re off the clock. Your driver will handle all the details.
- You won’t have the hassles that come with other modes of travel—There’s no TSA security checkpoint for a charter bus, so you won’t have to take off your shoes, empty your pockets or throw out your toiletries. You’ll be on the same bus for the entire trip, so you won’t have to sprint to make a connection or worry about lost luggage. There’s no “bus mode” for your devices, either, so you can stay connected at all times.
- You’ll ride in comfort and style—The seats on a charter bus are spacious, with more leg room than any other mode of travel. There’s no middle seat, either. The aisles are roomy and you can move about at your convenience.
- Your bus can serve many functions—It’s not just a way to get you there and back. It can be a great place to hold a meeting, give last minute instructions or speak to a captive audience. It can also be a quiet place for some down time during a busy trip.
- It’s one of the most cost-effective ways to travel—On a charter bus, you’ll share many of the costs of transportation.
- You’ll be able to take advantage of HOV (high occupancy vehicle) lanes—You’ll have less chance of getting stuck in traffic.
- It’s environmentally friendly—When you put a group of people on a charter bus, you reduce the number of private vehicles on the roads. That reduces carbon emissions and helps the planet.
At US Coachways, we bring more than 30 years of charter bus rental experience to groups and group leaders across the United States. For a free estimate on the cost of a trip to the Jersey Shore, go to our online cost calculator. To get answers to any questions about charter bus travel, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak to an experienced travel agent.
The “Don’t Miss” Things to Do at the Jersey Shore
With more than 140 miles of Atlantic coastline, from Perth Amboy south to Cape May Point, there’s no end to the things you can see and do along the Jersey Shore. Here, though, are some of the attractions you won’t want to miss:
- The beaches—It is the Jersey shore, after all. Whether you’re looking for a quiet respite, great swimming or fun in the sun, there’s a beach that’s just right for you. Check out Seaside Heights, where they show movies on the beach two nights a week throughout the summer. There’s a world-class aquarium at Point Pleasant Beach. You can also visit the Museum of New Jersey Maritime History in Beach Haven, on Long Beach Island.
- The boardwalk—There may be other boardwalks in the world, but they’re not like this one. You’ll find just great food, craft breweries, unique shops and amazing people-watching. Best of all, you’ll smell, hear and feel the ocean nearby.
- The food—The boardwalk alone offers a culinary experience unlike any other. Of course, there’s the world-famous salt water taffy (Shriver’s is the place to go). But that’s just the beginning. Other unique delicacies include white pizza, pork rolls, soft-shell crab sandwiches, funnel cakes, hot dogs in endless varieties, and the one-of-a-kind seagull droppings ice cream cone at George’s in Ocean City.
- The amusement parks—There are literally dozens of amusement parks here, including many water-themed adventures. Check out Morey’s Pier and Raging Waters in Wildwoods, Steel Pier in Atlantic City, Breakwater Beach in Seaside Heights or Playland’s Castaway Cove in Ocean City.
- The casinos—The Jersey Shore offers endless gaming and entertainment options for adults, from the Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa to the Hard Rock in Atlantic City, from the Ocean Resort to Caesar’s and the Tropicana.
- The lighthouses—Some of the most stunning lighthouses can be found here, from Absecon in Atlantic City to Twin Lights in Highlands to the Hereford Inlet Lighthouse in North Wildwood.
We’ll Help You Find the Right Coach for Your Group
Choosing a charter bus is just the first step in ensuring that you’ll have a great trip. It’s just as important to take the time to find the right coach for your group. At US Coachways, we’ll carefully assess all the details of your trip—how many people will be traveling with you, how long you’ll be on the road, what you’ll need to take with you or want to bring home, and any special needs of your participants. Then we’ll go to our extensive nationwide network of charter bus vendors to find the bus that best meets your needs.
If you’re traveling with a small-to-midsized group, we typically recommend the mini-bus. It seats 24 to 35 comfortably and offers ample space for luggage and personal items. If you’re going to the Jersey Shore with a larger group, you’ll want to book a full-sized bus, with accommodations for up to 57 passengers. Multiple bus rentals are always an option.
Most charter buses come with certain modern conveniences as standard features, including Wifi, climate control, PA and stereo systems, DVD players and outlets/charging ports for your devices. Additional options, such as on-board bathrooms, tables and overhead storage bins, are available on a limited basis. Check with your booking agent.
A Charter Bus—A Smart Decision for Any Trip to the Jersey Shore
The myriad benefits of charter bus travel make it the ideal choice for any outing, including:
- Family celebrations—From weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties and reunions to graduation events, bar and bat mitzvahs, birthday, anniversary and retirement parties, a charter bus lets you catch up with loved ones while you ride. But it doesn’t need to be a special event—a charter bus is a great way to vacation with family!
- Business and corporate travel—Take your employees to a conference, convention, seminar, workshop, training session, business meeting, team-building exercise, golf outing or company party in the comfort and safety of a charter bus.
- Senior outings—A charter bus can open up the world to senior citizens, providing transportation and community on shopping excursions, casino trips, fall foliage tours, museums, concerts and Broadway shows.
- School travel—Transport students with confidence on a charter bus. It’s perfect for athletic competition, prom and graduation after-parties, class and club trips and cultural events.
- Special events—With a charter bus, you can go to a stadium concert, festival, college or professional sporting event, motor car race, Broadway show or public rally without the hassle of battling traffic, looking for a parking place or trying to locate the venue.
- Church outreach—A charter bus lets you focus on fellowship when you’re on a mission trip, doing community volunteer work, taking youth on an outing or touring with the church choir.
Book Your Charter Bus Trip to the Jersey Shore Today!
It’s time you took a little time off with friends and family! With a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you can take it easy while someone else handles all the details. For a free quote on the cost of a trip to the Jersey Shore, go to our easy-to-use online cost calculator. To learn more about the full range of services we offer, or for answers to any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak to an experienced travel consultant.