Visit Los Angeles in Safety, Comfort and Luxury
If you’re looking for a place to take a group where you’re virtually guaranteed to have fun, go to L.A., the “Entertainment Capital of the World.” From Disneyland to Universal Studios, from the Santa Monica Pier to the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the TCL Chinese Theater, from Rodeo Drive to the homes of the stars. There’s world class entertainment of virtually every variety here, including music and the arts, food, sports and shopping. But LA also offers endless opportunities to safely get together outdoors. In this blog, we’ll look at a few.
With more than 13 million people spread over the greater Los Angeles area, it’s the second largest metropolitan area in the nation. You don’t want to try to navigate the City of Angels on your own. With a charter bus from US Coachways, you can relax with friends and family while we do all the driving.
US Coachways—Making Your Safety Our Top Priority
At US Coachways, we have implemented a number of measures to protect the health and safety of our passengers during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- We have instituted improved and expanded cleaning procedures that meet or exceed CDC and local government guidelines
- We provide approved personal protection equipment (PPE) for all drivers, as required by the Department of Transportation, CDC and local regulations
We encourage our customers to follow all recommended social distancing guidelines, establishing appropriate passenger limits to maximize safety. However, we recognize that every situation is different and that you will know how best to implement social distancing, if necessary.
We know that booking a charter bus trip in today’s uncertain times can cause anxiety. For your convenience, we’ve introduced Worry Free Booking.
The Many Great Reasons to Book a Charter Bus to L.A.
Organizing a group trip can be a thankless job, with seeming endless detail. One simple thing you can do that will earn you accolades from all your participants? Book a charter bus from US Coachways for your ground transportation. With a charter bus rental, you’ll have:
- Unmatched safety and security—You’ll have a highly trained and experienced professional behind the wheel. In addition, because there’s only one way on and off your coach, you won’t have any uninvited guests. You and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- Highly reliable transportation—Delays and cancellations are often a part of doing business with other modes of travel, but not with a charter bus. Because of our access to a vast network of coaches nationwide, we can typically find a replacement coach, if necessary, with minimal delay. In addition, we have the technology and dispatch services to identify potential slowdowns and find alternate routes to get you to your destination when you need to be there.
- More flexibility than on any other means of travel—You tell us when you want to leave, where you want to go, how long you want to stay there, what you want to see and do, and when you want to return. We’ll handle all the details. In most instances, we can make last-minute or real-time changes to your trip, or even book an entire event with little notice.
- A stress-free way to travel—You won’t have to get behind the wheel of a car, check a map or look at the time. We’ll take care of all those details. There’s no TSA security checkpoint for a charter bus, so you won’t have to stand in line, take off your shoes or empty your pockets. You’ll be on the same bus throughout your trip and your personal items will go with you—no worries about missed connections or lost bags. There’s no need to put your phone or device on “bus mode,” either—your devices won’t interfere with navigational systems, so you can stay wired at all times.
- Unparalleled comfort—The seats are wide, with more leg room than you’ll have on any other type of travel. There’s no middle seat, either! The aisles are spacious, and you can move about at your leisure.
- A cost-effective trip—On a charter bus, you share many of the expenses of travel with fellow passengers. That consistently allows you to get more travel for your money.
- Less risk of getting stuck in traffic—On a charter bus, you can take advantage of the high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes, a real benefit when traveling to L.A.
- More than just a means of travel—Your bus can serve a variety of purpose. It’s a great place for a group meeting, pep talk or warmup before a concert. It can also be a quiet place for some down time during a busy trip.
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the planet—When you travel with others on a charter bus, you can take up to 20 private vehicles off the roads, lowering carbon emissions.
For a complimentary quote on the cost of a charter bus outing to Los Angeles, go to our convenient online cost calculator. For more information about the ways we can assist you with group travel, call us at 1-855-287-2427.
The Outdoors is Great In L.A.
Though Los Angeles is typically associated with pavement and urban landscapes, there’s plenty of green and wild space in the metropolitan area, so that you can have a great time here and still honor social distancing recommendations. With consistently balmy temperatures year-round, it’s easy to be outdoors any time of the year in Los Angeles. Here are some of the most popular outdoor activities in LA.
- Griffith Park and Observatory—With more than 4,300 acres, Griffith is one of the largest parks in the nation and home to the Griffith Observatory, the Los Angeles Zoo and the Autry Museum of the American West. It also offers the best views of the famous Hollywood sign. Best of all, entrance is free.
- Live music at the Greek Theatre—An open-air amphitheater with a stunning view of the mountains, this venue brings in top performers from around the globe.
- Forest bathing—At the LA County Arboretum and Botanical Garden, they host a walk through the forest once a week. It’s based on a Japanese ritual known as shinrin yoku, or “forest bath.” It’s an opportunity to give in to your senses of sound, sight, smell, touch and taste. Many scientific studies show that “forest bathing” will strengthen your immune system, lower stress and enhance cognitive functioning.
- The Melrose Trading Post—This mecca for shoppers, one of the largest flea markets in the nation, has an open-air market on Sunday afternoons with vendors offering virtually any type of merchandise imaginable. There is also a wide array of local food trucks from which to choose.
- Golfing for all skill levels and pocketbooks—LA has some of the premier public golf courses in the world, from the Jack Nicklaus designed Angeles National Golf Club to Harding Golf Course, named for the country’s 29th
Find the Perfect Coach for Your Trip
Choosing a charter bus is just the first step toward a successful outing. It’s just as important to make certain you get the bus that’s best for your group and your trip.
At US Coachways, we’ll take the time to learn the details of your outing—how many people are going, how long you’ll be on the road, any special items you’ll need to bring or want to take home, or any unique needs of your attendees. Then we’ll reach out to our extensive network of charter bus service providers to find the coach that’s just right for you.
If you’re going to the City of Angels with a small-to-medium-sized group, we suggest the mini-bus, with a number of models that can accommodate anywhere from 24 to 35 passengers. If you’re taking a larger entourage to L.A., you’ll want the full-sized coach, with on-board bathrooms and seating for up to 57 passengers. ADA-compliant coaches are available and multiple bus rentals are typically an option.
You’ll have a number of modern conveniences as standard features on most charter buses (except for some school buses). That includes climate control, high-back bucket seats, a great sound system and ample storage space. Other modern amenities may also be available for an extra charge, including Wifi, outlets and charging stations, DVD players and monitors, public address systems, leather seats and hardwood floors. Check with your booking agent for availability.
A Charter Bus—The Right Choice for Any Outing to L.A.
The many attractive features of a charter bus—dependability, flexibility, safety, comfort, affordability and convenience, make it a smart decision for any travel to Los Angeles:
- Business and corporate events—Conferences and conventions, trainings and seminars, workshops, annual meetings, sales conferences, employee volunteer projects, golf outings, picnics and other company parties
- Family gatherings—Weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, reunions, graduation celebrations, bar and bat mitzvahs, birthday and anniversary parties, retirement events and even family vacations
- Church outreach—Mission trips, local volunteer work, faith-based conventions and conferences, praise gatherings, adult and youth fellowship opportunities, choir tours, retreats and church camp sessions
- School travel—Fan and athlete transportation to athletic competition, band and orchestra festivals, cultural outings, club and class trips, fraternity and sorority excursions, student volunteer requirements, and graduation or prom after-parties
- Senior citizen travel—Shopping excursions, casino trips, plays and concerts, museums and historical attractions, and fall foliage tours
- Once-in-a-lifetime events—Bowl games and championships, professional and amateur sports, motor car races, touring Broadway productions, food and cultural festivals, stadium and arena concerts, marches and public rallies
The US Coachways Advantage
- Full-service dispatch services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with the resources, experience and skill to effectively manage multiple pick-up and drop-off points simultaneously
- Your own dedicated project management team, with a single point of contact, ready and able to assist you whenever you have needs, questions or concerns
- The best logistical support in the charter bus industry, from the selection of the ideal bus for your group and event to the determination of optimal times and locations for picking up and dropping off travelers. We also have the tools to monitor traffic patterns and make adjustments to avoid slowdowns, so that you arrive at your destination in a timely manner.
- The use of our cutting-edge online Trip Management Portal, where you can peruse invoices, itineraries and other information from all your US Coachways bookings in one place. You can also initiate reservations, make changes to a booking, make payments and monitor the status of a reservation.
- The benefit of our extensive vendor relationships, which typically makes it easy to make last-minute or real-time changes to an itinerary, or to book an entire excursion with short notice
- Competitive pricing—We book, on average, more than $55 million in annual charter bus outings. That gives us the vendor loyalty and the local market knowledge to consistently get competitive pricing for our customers.
US Coachways is also approved by the General Services Administration (GSA) to provide charter buses to the federal government and its agencies, including the armed forces.
Make Your Charter Bus Reservation for Los Angeles Today!
At US Coachways, we have set the standard in the charter bus rental industry for nearly 40 years, offering a wide range of solutions to government agencies, businesses, groups and group leaders. To get a quote on the estimated cost of an excursion to the “Entertainment Capital of the World,” visit our website and check out our state-of-the-art online cost calculator. To find out more about how we can help you with group travel or to ask any questions about charter bus trips, call 1-855-287-2427 and ask for an experienced luxury travel consultant.